KESHIA ROGHAN-E-MORINGA

06:39

Keshia Roghan-e-Moringa


What The Product Says:
Keshia Roghan-e-Moringa Controls hair fall
Keshia Roghan-e-Moringa Controls premature graying

Makes your hair healthy and strengthens your follicles with Keshia Roghan-e-Moringa

Review:
Every woman dreams of having (if not long) silky and beautiful hair. Some people are lucky and blessed with amazing genes but if you're not one of them and want your hair to look shiny and voluminous then hair oiling is very important. Today I am going to review Keshia Roghan-e-Moringa Hairoil that was sent to me a few weeks ago. I have been using this hair oil 2-3 times a week and today I'm sharing my views about it.



Enriched with natural ingredients, Keshia Hairoil oil is 100% organic and I prefer organic products when it comes to skin/haircare. The packaging is quite unique as the bottle comes with a comb that you can attach at the top of the bottle by poking a hole. The comb dispenses oil so you can basically comb the oil through your hair. So with its unique root bottle, you can apply oil directly to the roots and save your hands from getting messy. It has a thin consistency and I just wish the scent wasn't this overpowering.

Now those of you who don't know, Moringa [which is basically a plant] is a storehouse of all the nutrients required for healthy hair. Moringa oil is a natural supplement for improving the health and strength of hair and scalp. Regular massage with this oil helps in reducing split ends and dandruff.

Since the hairoil claims to show results in 4 months and I have used it only for 3 weeks, I haven't noticed any difference in my hair length but it has definitely helped reduce hair fall and improved the texture of my hair. I like how it makes your hair look shiny by repairing the damaged hair.

Overall, I like the product so far. It leaves my hair frizz free after every wash and makes my hair very shinny. Also, the application is quite mess-free. I am still using it and I'd definitely update you guys after a couple months.

Keshia Roghan-e-Moringa is available for 325PKR online and in stores nationwide.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. i love that it has a comb attachment.
    https://nchimy.blogspot.com/2018/12/shorts-things-i-lost.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice product. Nice post. Love this :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!