STEAK NIGHT AT AVARI TOWERS

15:29

Steak Night!


A hearty roast dinner has its charms, of course, and a good steak is, I think, one of the purest carnivorous pleasures available. I am a huge steak lover so you can imagine how happy I must have been when I got a call from Avari Towres Karachi to try their steak and trust me, it was a palette-tingling adventure!



Before the steak we were served chicken and shrimp soup loaded with flavors. Right after soup, we were served a good looking steak that arrived sitting next to french fries, potatoe and other vegetables, a sirloin.


I am a medium rare person and there are very few places in Karachi that can get a steak's temperature right and now I can say that Avari is one of them!


The size of the steak is a decent serving. Delicately charred, flavourpacked with just enough seasoning, the focal item does not disappoint. It tasted creamy and unbelievably juicy.

The steak is priced 2300 pkr plus tax per serving.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Your food looks amazing.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that looks delicious!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very nice and the food looks delicious
    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.
    www.okcheori.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this looks and sounds delish! Now I am quite hungry. Good think I am going to be making dinner soon.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!