OUTFIT POST

14:12

OUTFIT POST


I haven't done an outfit post in quite a while. Majorly because Instagram has taken place of outfit posts for me at least. But then sometimes the content/photos become a little too repetitive so I thought I'd do a full outfit post here on the blog. [Also because the photos turned out quite nice :p]




My kurti [shirt] is from BeechTree. I have lately been loving their clothes. Beautiful colours, nice fabric and minimal design pattern which I love! My pants are from Khaadi. And I got me these nude heels from aliexpress. This was my first shoe shopping experience from aliexpress and it turned out amazing!


The back f my shirt has a check pattern. I absolutely love this kurti. It's my recent favourite one. So, these are all the details. Hope you like this post! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, that colour looks so good on you! What a beautiful outfit.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeechTree has been killing it lately. And OMG those shoes look amazing. I’ve never shopped from AliExpress but I need those shoes. Love how you’ve paired everything!

    www.lifewithmins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet outfit! So pretty :)

    Natalie
    Lucy and the Runaways - Blog and Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple color look amazing on you.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!