OOTD

17:26

Outfit Post


Hi lovelies. Soryy for being MIA. Have started a new job and I am still settling in so I wasn't able to properly blog but I am back! Today's post in an outfit post and I hope you'll like it.


Since it's summer season I prefer wearing light colours and breathable materials. Got this amazing tee from outfitters from sale for just 490 PKR. Beechtree has some amazing foot ware and they're so comfortable that I bought me those too. Also, putting up a photo of these lovely tassel earring sent to me by Bagallery (link in the end of the post).




Details:
Shirt: Outfitters
Pants: Outfitters
Shoes: BeechTree
Earring: Bagallery

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Prefect casual outfit for the summer month. Plus your sandals are super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!