ELEMIS TRI-ENZYME RESURFACING FACIAL WASH

17:11

Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash


What The Product Says:

Skin refining cleanser
Benefits: Purifies, Renews, Revitalises
Encourages the skin's natural cell renewal cycle, actively smoothing and refining whilst gently exfoliating away any dead skin cells which can dull the complexion.
Review:
Fabulous addition to my beauty regime, this is an awesome cleanser! Never leaves the skin tight or dry, doesn't irritate the skin and is gentle enough to go over the eyes to get any left over traces of makeup my oil cleanser left behind.


The formula is very smooth and creamy. Product goes on and washes off really easy and makes your skin feel silky soft. It is not astringent in the slightest, which was my only worry!

And it smells divine. Must admit I didn't think a product that felt so silky and with the gentle aroma would be so effective. It's best to use with a clarisonic. I have the travel size one so I always keep it in my bag.

Official Distributor in Pakistan:
Cosmo Group

http://www.cosmogroup.com.pk/

Availability:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/AmethystbyRoohi/shop/?ref=page_internal




You Might Also Like

3 comments

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!