O.P.I TICKLE MY FRANCE-Y & RAPID DRY TOP COAT

13:51

O.P.I Tickle My France-y & Rapid Dry Top Coat - Review


I absolutely love O.P.I's nail colours. They're so beautiful and durable. Recently Cosmo Group sent me a beautiful yet very unique shade along with O.P.I's Rapid Dry Top Coat so I am sharing it with you guys.


Tickle My France-Y is a soft mauve nude colour that is versatile and would be suited for all occasions and seasons. The colour is totally opaque with one coat, so it covers all discoloration or flaws, and its also a thin formula that flows easily, so it isn't streaky or patchy but two layers is what I normally do.



It lasted 6 days before the tips started chipping slightly but most of the color stayed intact and my nails still looked really nice like this colour makes my nails look so fancy! I always get compliments when I wear it.

I top this with O.P.I's Rapid Dry Top Coat, which is super quick and super hard, and you're good to go with a super flattering and long lasting color! The formula is great, not too thick or thin and applies easily in one coat. It does not drag the polish on my nails, or cause any bubbling.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. OPI make the best nail polish.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six days is really good! My nail polish never seems to last that long. And the colour is wonderful as well :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I love that nude colour and it looks great when applied. Wish I could try one myself!
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    xshoppingholicx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds brilliant and 6 days is really fab!! Love it x

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!