PETER THOMAS ROTH DE-SPOT SKIN BRIGHTENING CORRECTOR

14:30

PTR De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector - Review


Hello people! Hope you're all doing great. Today I will be reviewing a skincare product called De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector sent to me by Cosmo Group. It's by Peter Thomas Roth which is one of my favourite skincare brands. So here's my review.



Ihave always been into dark spot correcting products because I have a few on my cheeks, especially on my right cheek there's a patch that makes my cheek look like it's naturally contoured or something. lol. So when I received it in my mail I was quite excited because who doesn't want to get rid of those dark spots right?

PTR De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector comes in a plastic container that has a pump making the packaging hygienic and hassle free. It has a creamy consistency unlike a watery texture that most serums have and it's very moisturizing. The texture and the composition of the serum provides an added layer of moisture to the skin too. It spreads and absorbs easily but it does feel tacky in the beginning. My skin feels so smooth after application and it doesn't cause any tingling or irritation to my skin.


I have been using PTR De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector for about two months now and I use it almost every night after cleansing my face. After applying this I go ahead with rest of my skincare routine. So far I haven't observed any major results but my skin does appear brighter and more uniform as compared to how it used to be. The patch is still there, sigh. But I have noticed a reduction in the blemishes elsewhere.

Overall, this product has helped me even out my skin tone and the dark spots have reduced but are still there. I guess I'll continue using it for another month and see if the dark spots vanish completely.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have heard great things about this brand. Glad to hear you are getting good results with it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post...
    Have a nice day.
    Dilek ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely keep us posted on the results as you continue to use it. But it is wonderful that you've seen some good things happening so far!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!