DESI VIBES

11:32

Desi Vibes


Let's get one thing straight. I am not someone who's a big fan of desi outfits not because I don't like them but because I barely look good in them.


In all the recent trends, the only desi look that I think I can easily pull of is the long shirt one with straight pants or capri, otherwise I look too thin in desi attire.

Tho long shirts are not so in these days I still love wearing them and so I got one stitched and I fell in love with it the moment I wore it. The pants are from Khaadi. Hope you'll like my look.





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You look great!

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Nice photos :D

    xx
    http://www.trendsandfashionblog.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so elegant in this outfit and I love the black and red colour combination!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!