NEUTROGENA BODY OIL

11:13

Neutrogena Body Oil


What The Product Says:

Get smooth skin that looks silky with our award-winning lightweight sesame body oil moisturizer. This whisper-light formula absorbs quickly, locking in the moisture you need to achieve soft, smooth skin.


How To Use:

AFTER SHOWER OR BATH: While skin is still damp, smooth on a few drops to help seal in moisture. Let your body dry naturally, or simply pat dry with a towel.

IN THE BATH: Add to water and soften your skin while you bathe.

Review:
I have a normal skin overall but my legs tend to get very dry and flaky and because of that I am always on the look of moisturizers and body lotions that would keep the dryness at bay. And so while shopping, I came across this body oil and thought about giving it a try.

Neutrogena Body Oil comes in a plastic transparent bottle with a flip top cap. I have been using this oil for a couple months now and I am in love with it! It is so lightweight and smells divine. I haven't used it in bath but I apply it after showers, especially after shaving my legs, and it goes on so light and doesn't make my skin greasy at all. Leaves me smelling great and feeling silky smooth.

I have noticed that you will get more out of this product if you use it on wet skin - very convenient after a quick shower! It glides on wet skin like silk and instantly hydrates, leaving a healthy, dewy glow. Tho I am not sure how it'd work on people with extremely dry skin.

The only thing I don't like is the packaging as it is hard to control how much oil to pour out of the bottle and spills easily. Also, it's a bit on the expensive side. But other than that, it is definitely a keeper.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This surely sounds great. However yes, such oils should always come with pump bottles. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really great everyday oil, will keep an eye out for it x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great body oil for really dry skin, good to know about the one con conected with the packaging.

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Product!

    lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!