Pond's Light Moisturiser

14:12

Pond's Light Moisturiser - Review

I'm always on the hunt for oil-free moisturizers since they work best on my skin type. Although most of the affordable oil-free moisturizers claim to be non pore-clogging, very few actually feel light on the skin.

I have been using Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Gel for quite some time now and I love it but since it's now burning a hole in my pocket I thought of looking for a budget-friendly option as a substitute hence I decided to try this.

Pond's Light Moisturiser comes in a wide-mouth plastic tub with screw lid. The tub has a peel-off seal to prevent contamination. The tub is travel-friendly and leak proof. The pack mentions detailed ingredient list which we'll get to later in the review.

The colour of the cream is pure white with medium to thick texture tho it spreads and gets blended easily. The formula says non oily but it feels a bit greasy after application.

It leaves my skin soft but it does feel slightly heavy and I think it would suit normal to dry skin best especially in summer.

It has a light floral fragrance, not rosy but like lily notes or something. It doesn't linger but I prefer fragrance-free products but that's just a personal preference.

Although this might make a good affordable option for some of you, this cream contains paraben, mineral oil and also isopropyl myristate which is known to be comedogenic.

Pond's Light Moisturiser is available for 300 PKR and a tub should last approximately 2 months if used twice daily.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about the Ponds products, but haven't tried them for myself. Thank you for this review! I definitely prefer unscented face products as well.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!