THAI NIGHT - AVARI TOWERS

09:29

Thai Night - Asia Live


Hell lovelies, hope you're all well! Today I'll be sharing my Thai Night experience with y'all that I recently had at Avari Towers so all Thai food lovers, this one is especially for you guys!

Avari Towers holds Thai Nights every Tuesday from 7pm onwards. The main course in an al a carte but you can order your dish as many times as you want. The reason they have kept the main course al a carte is because they don't want to compromise on the freshness and taste of food which usually happens in buffets.



I'll start with the soup. This was my first time I tried Tom Kha Goong Soup and it was simply delicious. Clear soup with chicken and shrimps, I loved it!



In the main course, I had Thai Tempura Fish with Tamarind sauce and the combo was deadly! Crispy fish on the outside and soft on the inside, the sauce with balanced flavour added the perfect kick it needed!


Pad Thai goong sod was a little bland for my liking. Next I had Thai Chicken Curry and Duck in Yellow Curry. Both curries were quite flavourful tho I enjoyed Chicken Curry more (not a duck fan).






Kao Pad Phak (Thai Fried Rice) were very light and flavouful fried rice. I had Stir Fried Beef with rice and I absolutely loved it! This was my favourite of the night and the Fish after it of course.




Dessert was the regular dessert buffet that Avari has in most of the food festivals. After the meal, we enjoyed green tea and had a lovely time!

Thai Night is 2350 plus tax per head. Here's the picture of the full menu:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. All of this food looks so good, yum :) I hope you have a gorgeous week x

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!