DAVINES ENERGIZING SHAMPOO

21:30

Davines NaturalTech Energizing Shampoo


What Does The Product Say:
For Scalp and Fragile, Thinning Hair. With caffeine phytoceutical. Parabens and sulphates free. Stimulating and revitalizing shampoo for the scalp and fragile hair prone to falling out.
Review:
Before I start with the review, let me tell you about my hair condition first. I have fine, straight hair that is in great condition but I have an extremely oily scalp. I do not have thinning hair but since my hair is so fine and straight, it can really use all of the volume and boost it can get.

A couple months ago my hair was crazily falling out and that's exactly when I received a bottle of Davines NaturalTech Energizing Shampoo in my mail from Cosmo Group and I thought to myself what a perfect time to try this shampoo. I have used it for over a month now (twice a week) and here are my thoughts:

Davines NaturalTech Energizing Shampoo comes in a plastic bottle with a screw cap. The smell of the shampoo is quite earthy (almost medicinal) and it has a thick consistency, almost like a pulp. You're supposed to massage the shampoo into your scalp and then let it sit there for a minute or two so it fully absorbs.

On application the shampoo feels super minty, a little tingly and doesn't lather but my scalp doesn't itch. This is a mid-foam shampoo, so if you want something that suds up like typical shampoo, you would need a good amount of this with each use. Rinses really clean, but does leave the ends of my hair pretty dry.

I used it as directed for over a month but didn't notice too much hair growth. However, it did stop my hair from falling out but with every use it made my hair quite dry. I thought this would be a better option for someone who like me has an oily scalp or hair that gets oily quickly because you won't notice it dry out your hair as much but that isn't the case.

Overall, this shampoo really helps out with hair loss. Also, it doesn't affect hair colour at all. Just avoid using it every day as your hair might become greasy, too heavy and tough.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Never seen this shampoo before, super review x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your blog posts. PLease go to site 192.168.l.l

    ReplyDelete
  3. Protection of the finger from scratches, bumps, scrapes and other unwanted damages has become a vital need. People with diabetes are the ones who require extra protection for the finger.
    Buy Silicone Finger Protector

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!