CLAZONA BB+ CREAM Foundation

16:39

Clazona BB+ Cream Foundation - Review


Hello all you beautiful people! I know I haven't been able to post a lot lately. My laptop gave up on me and so it took me a while to get it repaired but I finally have it now, yay!! Okay so, today I am going to review Clazona BB+ Cream Foundation.

What Does The Product Says:
Our BB Cream Foundation offers good coverage that disguises blemishes, evens skin tone, protects from sun damage and even provides brightening and glowing effect. It doesn't make skin oily as well as hydrates skin. Easy to blend. For all skin types.

Review:
The BB cream comes in a plastic box inside which is a tube with screw cap. I find the packaging quite nice and sturdy for the price. It doesn't have a strong smell so that's good too.

Since Clazona BB+ Cream is basically a BB Foundation, its texture is quite thick and creamy as compared to other BB creams (which are mostly quite sheer) and hence provides a good coverage. And to my surprise, it blends quite nicely tho I thought blending the product out would be a task. Also, the formula is non-oily and doesn't feel heavy or cakey on the face.

I usually apply a moisturizer before using BB creams but the moisturizer in this BB cream is enough for me (I have a combination skin with an oily T-zone). People with extremely dry skin might have to apply a moisturizer underneath it. It has aloe vera in it so that provides a good hydration.

Overall, I am quite happy with the product. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and absolutely loving it on my skin. It does give me a glowing effect that it claims. The only con is it has only 4 shades and sadly there are no shades for darker skin tones.

Clazona BB+ Cream retails for 500 PKR and can be purchased from super stores nationwide.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I don't think this product is available in my country. Looks great on your face, though.

    http://www.marliafransiska.com/2018/02/bandung-floating-market-farmhouse.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get your computer fixed.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!