PETER THOMAS ROTH ROSE STEM CELL

21:03

Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell - Review


What The Product Says:
Cutting-edge plant biotechnology isolates and replicates the perfect rose stem cells for truly astonishing results. With state-of-the-art, 21st century breakthrough technology, five rose plant stem cells are blended with four rose extracts in a cooling gel to help invigorate and improve the look of skin vitality. Helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, dullness and sagging as it strengthens and tones the look of skin. Skin is left looking silky soft, radiant, beautiful and youthful.


Review:
I was sent this gel mask by Cosmo Group. It comes in a transparent plastic container. The gel has a pink hue, jelly like texture and a refreshing scent of rosewater.

You can use this mask two ways. Apply it on clean skin for ten minutes and then wash off with cold water or apply a thin layer as last layer of skincare and leave overnight.


I applied this mask for 10 minutes the first time I used it. It has a nice cooling effect. It did tingle a bit on my upper lip area but that faded away in a couple minutes. It doesn't feel tight while the mask was on but once I washed it, my skin felt firm and really clean. I first washed the mask with cold water but I realized it was slipping around so then I washed it with luke warm water and then it came off easily.

My face felt neat. Literally neat! It felt soft and hydrated. It didn't dry my skin because I did not feel the need of applying any moisturizer right away. Overall, I really liked the product.

I have been trying the intensive repair treatment where I leave it overnight and it's working out really well for me because I am getting compliments on my skin at work. :D

Peter Thomas Roth is available for 5460 PKR. You can purchase it from  Amethyst Spa and Amethyst Spa's Facebook page, Springs, Vicky’s (khadda market), Ellemint Spa, Scentsation DMC.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cooling effect you've described sounds lovely and I love how you describe the outcome as your face feeling 'neat' haha - totally get what you mean! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, lovely to hear you've been getting compliments on your skin at work now since using this product - praise indeed! I've read so, SO many positive reviews on this brand. I'm definitely tempted to give them a go :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! This sounds amazing and the benefits are so what I'm needing right now. This is one product I do have to try.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautful ^-^
    If you want to browse wedding dresses, welcome to visit: https://www.freezbuy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In DIGITALMARKETING: We offer link Building, Pay Per Click, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization Service in Delhi & across India You can reach us: Digital Marketing Services in Delhi, Digital Marketing Company in Delhi, Digital Marketing Company in India, Digital Marketing Services in India, Smart Digital Work, Visit at
    Digital Marketing Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, I am Gita from Switzerland. I m so happy to see this post in here. I really needed and fortunately, i found it in here. thank you.
    Content Writing Services Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Find experts for link building like thematic, one way link building & seo link building service provider company in Delhi & across India at cheap prices. On SMARTDIGITALWORK.COM, you can visit us : link building services Delhi, link building company India, link building services India, affordable link building services Delhi
    Link Building Company India

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, it uses rose stem cells.

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!