CHINESE FOOD FESTIVAL

10:56

Chinese Food Festival


Hello and I am back with yet another food festival! This time it was Chinese Food Festival at Beach Luxury and as I am a die hard Chinese food lover, I couldn't be happier!


It was a foodie wonderland of Chinese food and drinks. From soups to delicious salads and a huge range of main course, everything was at its best. Since it was a buffet, the food was already prepared. The chicken marinated overnight; the ingredients chopped/ground up; the amounts measured out already.  In Asian cooking, the preparation tends to be the hardest part!









Chinese food is bland as compared to Pakistani flavor and since I am no spice lover, the food tasted really amazing for me. Main course offered vegetable fried rice and steamed rice, chinese sesame beef, deep fried fish sweat and sour sauce, stir fried squid with hot sauce, lamb oyster sauce, honey glazed chicken wings with sesame, shredded chicken with vegetables, ginger crab, bean curd in mushroom sauce, stir fried vegetable with wood ear, vegetable chowmein, crispy fried lemon chicken. Chefs were cooking prawn tempura and dumplings live.






My favourites were wings, sesame beef and crispy fried lemon chicken. The lemon sauce served served separately with the chicken made the dish stand out for me. And I fell head over heels for the wings. Dumplings and tempura tasted good too.


Desserts were the usual ones, creme caramel and brownies etc. There was ice-cream too. Green tea at the end of the meal was exactly what I needed.

It was a fine evening where I enjoyed fine food connected with food-minded friends.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!