EID WITH J DOT

14:31

Eid With J Dot!



Retail therapy!! Yep, Eid is near which means shopping and so in today's post I will be sharing my Eid outfit with you guys. Those of you who have been following me for a while would know I am a huge fan of J Dot when it comes to wearing desi outfits. And so for the third consecutive year I again shopped from J Dot for Eid. :D

Everyone wants to look elegant and their best on Eid and the new collection of J Dot would do exactly that for you. Eye-catching embroidery, latest patterns and culture friendly designs make the dresses just perfect for Eid.




There's a wide range of fabric to select from. Lawn, chiffon, silk and also a great blend of colours that varies from pastel to bright.




I am sure most of you know about their makeup line which is called Note, but in Ramzan, they also introduced foot wear and jewellery and they have amazing fragrances for him and her so it's like you can get everything from under one roof and save yourself time. Isn't that wonderful?





Enough of the jibber-jabber, let me show you guys what I picked for myself!






My love at first sight Khussas! <3



I also got me 502 for her that smells divine!!

So ladies, if you're looking for something that will not only give you the pleasure of looking beautiful but also unique this Eid, don't hesitate to walk in J Dot stores nationwide.

You can check out their latest collection at Junaid Jamshed

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!