CLEANSING MAKEUP WIPES BY TREEHOUSE

14:08

Cleansing Makeup Wipes by Tree House - Review


What The Product Says:

Leave no residue 
Safe for eyelids 
Dermatologically tested 
PH Balanced 5.5
0% Alcohol

Review:



Hi lovelies! Hope you're all having a great weekend! Well, a few days ago I received a care package by Tree House. They sent a beautiful basket that contained Cleansing Makeup Wipes, Colossal Volume Express Mascara by Maybelline, Natural Acacia Honey and Wild Berry Drops.



So today I will be reviewing cleansing makeup wipes by Tree House and the reason that I was excited to use these wipes is they claim to clean waterproof mascara without leaving any residue. Now we all know how difficult waterproof mascaras can be. What I found very thoughtful was they sent a mascara along with the wipes so one can test it properly tho Maybelline Volume Express Mascara isn't waterproof.

The packaging is similar to other makeup wipes packaging, quite nice and handy and the seal works properly too as of now. And I absolutely love the colour of the pack, it kinda speaks to me (I live for everything black and white and grey so :p). It's a fat pack loaded with 25 wipes. I have used these wipes a couple times now so I decided to share my review with you all.

First impression - the feel of the wipe itself wasn't soft as soon as I held it in my hand. And it didn't feel soft when I started removing my makeup as compared to the other wipes that I have used in the past. The wipe felt a little like some rough cloth although it did not irritate my skin or cause any redness. It felt more like an exfoliating cloth but wasn't irritating in any way.

The wipe is big enough to wipe off dirt from your face and neck. They are moist and removed my eye makeup without any rubbing or tugging. And the waterproof mascara was gone. *poof* I kid you not, no residue nothing. And I did not wake up with panda eyes the next day.

I felt an illusion that my skin was clean and it did not look like it had makeup loaded a few minutes ago. And what's amazing is it cleanses my skin without drying it out.

Just to check if the wipe had removed all my makeup I went ahead and took my micellar solution and cleansed my skin again with it. Guess what? The micellar cotton swab had almost no makeup on it. There was a tiniest bit but I've not really encountered facial wipes that don't, and I've used a fair number of different brands. Oh, and they're very gentle and don't burn my eyes when removing eye makeup.

My most favorite thing about these is how they make my skin feel after using them. I did not feel any residue sort of feeling on my skin. You can even get away with not using a cleanser afterwards if you're lazy like I am sometimes. I just wish the scent of these wipes wasn't this strong. That's like my only complain.

Overall, I am very pleased with these cleansing makeup wipes. Having a combination skin means I have to be really careful with what products I use daily, and with these I don't break out, I don't get rashes, there's no stinging and I don't feel like my skin is being harshly stripped by synthetic chemicals. I think I will continue using these for cleaning my makeup and update you guys if I feel anything different.

The Cleansing Makeup Wipes by Tree House are available for 300 PKR. For more details you can check out their Facebook page.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So amazing review dear!
    fantastic products!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand why you loved these wipes so much, sounds brilliant.

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Review! Thank you :)

    lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!