HEALIV - RISE AND SHINE

15:32

HeaLiv Rise and Shine - Review


What The Product Says:
Rise and Shine consists of pure Almond Oil which gets rid of dead skin cells leaving your skin moisturized and retaining the glow. The added coffee fragrance will keep you energized, warm and make you smell delicious!


Review:


Hello lovelies! Hope you're all well. I know I wasn't able to blog much last month and that's because my laptop died on me but I'm back now! :D Today's review is about a scrub called Rise and Shine by HeaLiv that I have been using for over two months now and I have been wanting to review it since so long but because I didn't have my laptop, I couldn't. *sigh* Okay enough of my ranting, let's talk about the product!

Rise and Shine by HeaLiv comes in a plastic tub with a screw-on lid. Packaging is nice and sturdy. The first thing you'd notice after opening the scrub is definitely the smell. It's divine! It honestly makes me smell like some bakery and I absolutely love it!


I apply it over wet skin. The scrub is quite gentle yet it exfoliates well. Leaves my skin smooth and baby soft. I love how the granules aren't chunky and don't irritate my skin. In fact they kind of dissolve with water so they don't feel hard on the skin like some scrubs do.

Overall, I am really happy with this scrub. The best part is the ingredients are all organic. Almond oil not only moisturizes, the fatty acids in almond oil help dissolve the sebum that your skin produces, creating cleaner skin. Coffee granules help in exfoliation and cellulite reduction. Salt exfoliates well and can help remove impurities and dead skin.

It is available at their website for 600 PKR

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That is such a cute and fun article. Wish I could do that to my blog. You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!