ELEMIS BRIGHTENING FACIAL - AMETHYST BY ROOHI SPA

18:56

Elemis Brightening Facial - Amethyst by Roohi Spa


Review:
After too many queries on my Instagram, I decided to do a full review on my latest spa experience at Amethyst by Roohi Spa. I was invited to get their Elemis Brightening Facial and here's my very honest review:


The spa itself is very beautiful. The outdoor setup all surrounded wit greenery with a small waterfall and just entering the spa would recharge your senses. The spa offers premium beauty treatments in a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere.


Coming to the facial room, it was divine! Soft music, aromatic scents and dim-lightning, the facial room was perfect. The lady (Saira) started off with a foot massage. Then she removed my makeup using Elemis White Flower Makeup Remover followed by cleansing with Elemis Brightening Rose Facial Cleanser. She then applied Elemis Brightening Even Tone Cleanser which has a foamy consistency.

After exfoliating my face with Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator, Saira draped a moist warm towel over my face and left it for a few minutes. This gave me an almost decadent sense of relaxation my skin felt so comforted. After removing the towel she gave me a massage which was so relaxing! Throughout the facial the other lady gave me a hand and foot massage.


After removing blackheads she gave me a massage using Elemis White Bright Even Tone Facial Oil. She then wiped off any excess because it was time for Elemis White Bright Peel-Off Mask. The mask turned rubbery and was easily removed. It left my skin looking bright, fresh and feeling like a baby's bum. The last step of the facial was Elemis White Brightening Serum. My face looked so hydrated and fresh. I highly recommend!


Time Duration: 40 minutes
Cost: 6000PKR

A full story with videos is available on my Instagram Highlight "Reviews". Here's the link:
https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17961410407035277/

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You skin looks amazing. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!