CAPE SHAWLS

20:34

My Love for Cape Shawls


Hello guys! I know it's been almost a year since I posted on my blog. To be honest, the current blogging scene isn't really my cup of tea and I miss the old days when blogging was more about passion and something that came from your heart rather than a money minting business. I lost the motivation to write and with Instagram taking over everything else, I just felt nobody now has time to read. But then I reminded myself that I do this for myself. Yes, I do care about the audience but if I don't feel passionate about something how can I expect others to do so.

So I decided to write today and the first thing that came to my head was not a beauty product but a styling product. I want to talk about CAPE SHAWLS!

I love me a good piece of shawl in winter. It's cool, comfortable and stylish at the same time. They are the perfect complement to your outfit during the winter and provide a perfect blend of warmth, comfort and style. You will feel very cozy when you wear them.

Here are some of my favourite looks that I did this winter season with a cape shawl. Hope you like them!










You Might Also Like

3 comments

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!