KARACHI EAT 2019

17:48

Karachi Eat 2019


Karachi Eat 2019 was quite crazy for me this year since I had to be there all 3 days [because of work] and so I got a chance to eat a lot and here's what I liked!



SlamVich was the first thing I had because who can resist a grilled cheese sandwich? -Not me!


SOL - Every time I'd reach SOL's counter for a Butter Beer, they'd tell me they have run out of it. But finally on day 3 I got me one and it was so refreshing, worth the wait!



The Red Volks - Had these yummy fries from The Red Volks and they were amazing! Quite filling..


Burger Bros PK - I love beef burgers and I really wanted to try Burger Bros PK and finally did on day 3. They had the longest queue and I understood why after having their Wagyu Burger. It was simply delicious!


Sweet Greens - Red Chili Taco from Sweet Greens had a nice filling but the taco shell was a bit too hard for me.


Awesamosas - I tried Awesamosas Dorito Chaat back in Lahore and I simply loved it then. Had to have it here! They should open in Karachi they have some really nice Samosas!


Khurram's Steak and Grill - It was one of my favourites and I had their Beef Steak Strips all 3 days just because I never get a reservation at Steak CFU and I didn't want to miss this chance.


The Chew Bar - I expected Dibs on the Ribs to be more awesome but I guess they didn't taste nice as they were a tad cold and a little too tomato-y for my liking.


Khao Dosa - Dosa from Khao Dosa was also quite nice. Not a Dosa fan so I don't have much to say about it.



National Foods - the classic desi food spot has been feeding people at the Karachi Eat festival for as long as I can remember. I like how they gave desi food a bit of a twist this time. Tried Butter Chicken Khaosuey, Shawarma Taco and Papri Trio and the food was just delicious! Desi food is usually everyone's all-time favourite kind of food. It's colourful, bold in flavors and textures, comforting and fun and that's exactly what #NationalKEF19 offered! Love how the food was reasonably priced.


Last savory item is Hunter Beef Buns by Shroomz. Something I literally waited for all 3 days and then got lucky on day three and tried. Loved them.


Brew Factory - Hot and crisp from the fryer, Glittered Churros by Brew Factory were simply yum!


Hobnob Cronuts - HOBNOB's stall was a sweet tooth heaven for me. Crunchy but airy at the same time, looked simple but the taste was surprising, I just loved Cronuts! Also loved the idea of customized Eclairs.


Caffee Praha -Bla Cream Chimney had me so intrigued and also was the very last item I tried (literally at 12:30 am on the last day of the festival) and I am so glad I did! Made with charcoal ice cream over a soft and spongy chimney cake cone filled with warm Nutella filling at the bottom. Delicious!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. All the food looks amazing.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG all the foods look really really delicious, I wish I could taste them!

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!