THAI FOOD FESTIVAL AT BEACH LUXURY HOTEL

20:49

Thai Food Festival


So I am back with another food festival. This time it's Thai Food Festival at Beach Luxury Hotel. It was a buffet but I tried selected dishes.




I'll start with the soup. Tom Yam Soup was creamy with chunks of chicken and mushrooms but it didn't feel heavy at all. Balanced spices, I really liked it.




Let's talk about main course now. I tried steamed fish which was tender and cooked in tamarind sauce, tasted delish. Next I tried Coconut Shrimp and Thai Green Chicken Curry. Both curries were quite flavourful. Flavorful and light Vegetable Rice. Thai Beef Basil was my most favourite out of all the dishes, Juicy, tender beef cooked in a delicious sauce with bell peppers and amazing aroma of basil leaves, loved it.





There was Fried Prawn Tempura and Fried Fish. Since I had steamed fish already, I only tried Prawn Tempura. It was nicely cooked, I just wished it had a bit more salt.


Dessert was the regular dessert buffet that Beach Luxury has in most of the food festivals. After the meal, we had green tea which was the perfect touch to end this delicious dinner!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. All the food sounds amazing.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best hotel I have ever visited. I visited this hotel during Karachi Book Festival.

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!