neuLASH LASH ENHANCING SERUM

20:28

neuLASH Lash Enhancing Serum


What The Product Says:

Luxurious lashes can be yours. This nutrient-rich formula delivers benefits beyond conditioning. neuLASH is fortified with Active Eyelash Technology® to dramatically improve the weak appearance of eyelashes in just 30 days.


The transformation begins with moisture. Sodium hyaluronate, known for its ability to hold 1000 times its weight in water, saturates the lashes in hydration, boosting softness, elasticity and shine.

Created with a proprietary combination of amino acids, bioengineered peptides help promote the look of strength and protect the lashes. Biotin, an essential B vitamin adds to this effect, fortifying lashes against further damage.

Panthenol moisturizes to improve lash flexibility and durability. Pumpkin seed extract nourishes the lashes and helps lashes look more luxurious than ever.

Review:

Ever since I shared a photo of neuLASH on my Insta stories I have been getting all sorts of requests for an honest review and so here it is:

I have big eyes but my lashes are almost non-existent. A couple years ago I got really sick and the meds I took made my hair fall insanely and they affected my lashes too. Cosmo group sent me neuLASH and so I decided to start give this lash serum a try.

I started using this religiously day and night. It took about two weeks to see a difference and about a month and a half to really notice.  I used it in the morning and at night after I washed my face. I apply it like I would apply an eyeliner, right where my lashes meet my eyelid. You want to get it right at the base.

It's been a month and the results are no joke. My lashes are actually longer and this stuff really works. They don't make your lashes any thicker but they do make them long. It doesn't irritate my eyes and didn't cause any allergic reaction.

All in all, I really love and highly recommend neuLASH if you want longer lashes. It's totally safe and really easy to use. Cosmo group is the official distributor of neuLASH in Pakistan.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this review. Hope you are having a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!