EMINENCE LOTUS DETOXIFYING OVERNIGHT TREATMENT

16:52

Eminence Lotus Detoxifying Overnight Treatment


What Does The Product Says:

Wake up to revitalized and radiant looking skin. Infused with hydrating lotus, potent microgreens and moisturizing melt-in jojoba oil spheres, this lightweight gel cream prevents water loss, supercharges the skin and defends against drying environmental stressors overnight.


Review:

Hello lovelies. Hope you're all fine. Today I am going to review Eminence Lotus Detoxifying Overnight Treatment. It comes in a plastic jar and has a gel cream consistency with green coloured jojoba oil beads. It has a very nice, refreshing and calming fragrance. The gel cream is packed with antioxidants that help detox the skin for a more radiant and youthful glow.

I recently suffered a major breakout and my skin got dry and flaky so I stopped using everything that I was and went all organic. That's when this treatment came in handy. I have been using it for over two weeks now and my skin has gotten much better. I apply a thick layer on my face, massaging the jojoba beads it into my skin so they melt and leave on. In 3 days I noticed great results and I'd wake up to hydrated and soothed out skin.

This treatment has lotus which is an antioxidant and increases elasticity of the skin. It has jojoba oil beads and microgreens that hydrate your skin. This gel cream is so lightweight, it prevents water loss, fights free radicals, supercharges the skin and defends against drying environmental stressors.

Cosmo group is the official distributor of Eminence.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!