DENIM AND BLING

13:59

Outfit Post!


Hey lovelies! Hope you're all doing great! So today's post is an outfit post that I am doing after a lot of requests from you guys. Because whenever I post a picture of that outfit, I get asked a lot of questions. So I decided to do a proper post on it with details.

I have done this look 2 ways so I am gonna share both of them with you guys tho one look is rather popular.

Style 1





The long coat/gown that I am wearing was stitched by my tailor. I bought this piece from Aashiana and got it stitched for my farewell. I wore it over a dust gold maxi and paired it with bronze heels from Oxygen.

Style 2




This was a simple look and was endorsed by many of you. I just paired denim from Outfitters with a golden net top from Limelight and wore my coat over it.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great outfit, I love the golden details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely fantastic! Love that coat on you!
    Kate x
    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that long coat. It feel like it makes any casual outfit look amazing. :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!