SEA FRONT BBQ

11:59

Sea Front BBQ at Beach Luxury


I have been to Beach Luxury's Jasmine Hall for food quite many times now but this was my first visit to the Sea Front Bar-B-Q by Hotel Beach Luxury so I was really excited.



Seafront BBQ, which is the only floating restaurant in Karachi, offers a buffet dining in a very cold and eye-catching shiny atmosphere. From Chinese cuisine to Pakistani and of course BBQ, there’s a good variety of local as well as continental dishes. They have a separate salad bar and serve a soup and bread sticks as appetizers.







In main course, I started with my fav Chinese cuisine and also some fried prawns. I then moved to the desi cuisine and really enjoyed chicken karahi and katakat. Beef jalfrazi was amazing. Balanced spices and right amount of vegetables.






I then tried some BBQ and loved the smokey flavour. Had the yummiest kachori and aaloo tarkari. I was a little disappointed in chicken cordon and chapli kebab tho.




Moving on to dessert, garam garam gulaab jamun and jaleebi made me so excited and I am glad it tasted better than I expected. There was also chocolate ice cream, creme caramel and a few other sweet dishes.

The best part about the place is you can enjoy moments of peace and quiet away from Karachi’s fast-paced urban living while having food! The surrounding is so beautiful, serene. I literally ate in peace. You can enjoy the buffet dinner at Seafront BBQ for 1600 PKR plus tax.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Such a lot of interesting dishes, great event!

    Thanks for follow, I'm your new follower too.

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post my dear.

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    http://elenabienvenido.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, looks so delicious!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love some BBQ!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following you now to get updates from your blog, hope you would like to follow back. Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!