FAV MAKEUP TOOLS

20:03

My Favourite Makeup Tools


Hello everyone. I hope you all are fine and alright. Well today I decided to share with you guys the brushes and sponges I use the most to apply and blend my foundation and contour.


Elf Contouring Kabuki Brush
Oval Brush by Kingmas
Foundation Brush by Real Techniques 
Beauty Blender
Elf Sponges

They all help me achieve that flawless finish and a beautiful blended contour. What makeup tool is your favourite? Share with me in the comments below. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that Real Techniques Foundation brush.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Techniques brushes are amazing. Beauty blender also works as wonderful tool. Nice picks A'esha :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!