VASELINE SPRAY & GO MOISTURIZER

13:23

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Aloe Fresh - Review


What The Product Says:
Moisturizes and absorbs in seconds to help heal dry skin
  • Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray
  • Instantly leaves skin soft, not greasy or sticky
  • Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN
Review:


I am bit of a moisturizing addict so I shop moisturizers more than any other skincare product. I was out for grocery with my mum when Vaseline Spray & Go caught my eye and I just couldn't stop myself from buying it and I am really happy that I did.

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer as the name indicates comes in a spray bottle. I have Aloe Fresh and it has a lovely fragrance. When you spray the lotion you'll see it has a creamy colour that turns invisible as soon as you rub it. Now I have a normal skin but it gets a bit drying during winter season. Also, my thighs get dry and itchy sometimes and this product has seemed to help me in that regard.

I don't usually have time when leaving for work and that's when this moisturizer comes in handy. The formula is moisturizing and super light so it sinks into skin within seconds leaving skin soft and supple with no sign of greasiness so you can change clothes without having to wait for it to dry. It's also great for locking in moisture after a shower, and less annoying than body oils on wet skin.

Overall, I am in love with it. It is so hydrating and there's little if any overspray, so the lotion goes just where you want it. It really moisturizes my normal to dry skin. Let's see how it will work in winter. High time they come up with its travel size.

Pros:
  • Absorbs quickly.
  • Convenient packaging.
  • Non-greasy.
  • Light formula.
  • Moisturizes well.

Cons:
  • Availability is an issue.
  • It doesn't work for you.

My Rating:
4/5

Now I don't remember the exact price but I bought Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer from Imtiaz Super Store for I believe around 300 PKR.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. awesome review. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is a new and unique product. thanks for sharing it with us. please visit my blog also for various products reviews and other stuff: http://www.blogsbyamna.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review it sounds really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I already like toners more than moisturisers, will definitely try this! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow On Bloglovin

Pakistan Beauty Society

Say No To Plagiarism!